Well we are back at it again! If you went to Lost in Bass then you know we have already set the bar. However in order to top ourselves we had to find a venue that was even BIGGER!
For this show we will be throwing down in one of the largest venues in town, The Wichita Ballroom. The Ballroom is 25,000 sq. ft., and is set up perfectly for our needs.
Some awesome amenities this new venue has includes; massively huge elevated stages, Private V.I.P. Loft that over looks the entire venue, 4 enormous rooms, and tons of space for everyone to party.
Don’t just hear about this event, or see photos of it after it’s already done…… come witness what will truly be the biggest EDM show in Wichita to date!
Featuring the Following Artists…..
- list of forex trading companies in nigeria Biggest Venue So Far!
- موقع البورصة الكويتية اسهم وربة 25,000 sq. foot
- http://szkola280.pl/front/aktualnosc/297/Kryteria rekrutacji ufx com 4 Bangin’ Rooms
- تدوال السوق السعودي Private VIP Loft
- مباشر الراجحي للاسهم 25 Insane Dj’s
- http://why-are-we-here.com/?forex=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&696=07 اسعار الجنيه الذهب بالسعودية E.C. GoGo’s
- تداول tadawul Arena Sized Sound Systems
- http://oldvillagemedispa.com/?saper=%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&547=84 سوق التداول العالمي فلوركس Mind Altering Visuals
- mocaz forex malaysia All Ages Event
- افضل موقع لتداول الاسهم الامريكية Separated Bar for 21+
- http://www.osha-courses.com/?komandor=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A9 الاسهم الكويتية Promo App Discounts
- http://www.kmemfm.com/?pilotka=proforexcourse-download proforexcourse download Online Pre-Sale Tickets
- http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%87%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&5e0=2e ما هو افضل موقع لتداول الاسهم Doors Open @ 8pm
- http://acuoreaperto.com/?minuta=%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&2f5=c2 متاجرة في برنامج الفوركس Drug Free Venue
- http://wiretech-hk.com/?inna=%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&d71=84 شبكة تداول الاسهم السعودية Full Security Staff
Pre Sale Tickets are sold out!
Choose Ticket Type
+ Stunning View of Entire Venue
+ Attached Smoking Balcony
+ Loft Area is 18+ Only
+ Private Bar for 21+
+ Meet your Favorite Dj’s
+ Exclusive Loft Artists
Support Your Scene
V.I.P. Loft Cost: $25 Pre-Sale | $30 At the Door
Discounts: Promo App users get $3 off. Sign up for the App!
Duration: 8pm – 2am
Ages: All Ages / Separated Bar for 21+
Venue: The Wichita Ballroom
Address: 4150 West Kellogg Drive, Wichita, KS 67213
Conveniently located on the NW corner of Kellogg and West!
Google Map Link: www.bit.ly/midwest-meltdown-gmap
E.C. GoGo’s – KiiKii, Mimi, and Bii – www.kiikiiandmimi.com
Intense Lighting by Heady Lights – www.headylights.com
Defunct! isn’t going anywhere but to the top with their hybrid style of House / Jackin Electro that is always a sure fire way to rock any dance floor. They are looked at as some of the most influential Fidget House producers of the era.
Sick Nifty has already taken the Mid-Western electro scene by storm with their first bootleg remixes, and still continue to spread to the West Coast of the U.S. with their unprecedented style of production and performance.
These guys are hardcore stage raging, fist pumping, slam dancing, pogo jumping, booze fueled, one of a kind jack-assery! Pushing the party to the limits of debauchery.
Nash deJesus AKA Nashtadon began with a pair of old turntables in 2002 learning the art of scratching and hip hop/drum ‘n bass beatmatching.
Originally from Massachusetts, I came to Kansas in 2007. Started Djing at the end of the year when I found Dubstep and House music. Never looked back after that.
SCIENTISTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD CAME TOGETHER TO CREATE THE VERY FIRST SUPER BEING, AND SOMETHING WENT TERRIBLY WRONG. IN OTHER NEWS POWERLIFTER PLAYS ELECTRONIC MUSIC, WRITTEN WITH A GAMEBOY, THEN SANG OVER, THROUGH EFFECTS PEDALS.
Strong Island raised, now the ICT is home to DJ Carbon. He’s been holding it down throughout the Midwest on the turntables and made a reputation for keeping the party rocking, and keeping them guessing at the same time.
Marcobiotics currently holds club residency in Wichita, KS & Kansas City, MO. Thanks to the Midwest EDM community, he has helped open for Udachi, Baby Anne, Heavygrinder, and Grime Syndicate.
CutterJ the Absurdist is an electronic music performance art project that is constantly developing. His shows feature all-original music, electric MIDI spoons and tap dancing, video turntablism, and a consistent focus on pushing the art of dance music forward into greater realms of meaning.
I take beats, chop em up, put em in a blender and feed em to your senses . Simulated reality……… Deep Driving Bass… Static Organization and visions of United $ound…….. So in other words….I mix tracks.
I started listening to happy Hardcore, UK garage when growing up in the UK then switched to Dirty Dutch and Electro which I have been rocking since. My goal is to ensure that people have fun at my shows because I will always bring the energy.
Just trying to melt some peoples faces with my style of DubStep. I think the people deserve more substance from their Dubz not just the same repetitive sounds.
I’ve been told by a dear friend of mine that I’m a DnB snob cause I don’t play anything out except DnB normally. I just know I play my best when I play what I love… Junglist for life!
ZSonic produces and plays Moombahton and Tropical Bass Music. He is currently in BEASTMODE! He scratches and raps as well. He freaking crushes it!
Growing up I was always dabbling in music. What started as piano as a child morphed into bass and punk rock. It wasn’t until a trip to Beirut, Lebanon that I really discovered my love for dance music.
Loving it up with House, Techno and tinges of Ghetto. You’ll only need to listen once to learn. You’ll understand the meaning in each mix. You will become deeply immersed into the sound, and it will smack your ass across the dance floor.
With influences from all corners of the earth, Riotchess blends, tribal, deep, tech & minimal seeking to defragment you from traptivity.
Up and comer DJ Levi Gates began mixing for live audiences in late 2009, upon returning to his hometown in Wichita, Kansas. Influenced by the soulful, funky and jazzy sounds of his DJ and producer friends in Atlanta and Orlando.
With a BPM range higher than should ever be considered reasonable, seeing Willis take the stage is like watching a tornado hit. It’s a ballistic assault of pure energy and dancefloor destruction.
A crashed ship from space released this music warrior on the planet Earth. Having learned the art of production and DJing, he uses his new found abilities to wage a war…on the dance floor.
Take your radio outside and put a bullet through it. It’s time to rethink what you listen to. njnTrubl has just the right prescription for that fever growing in your soul.
He first came into the underground dance seen over 15 years ago promoting underground events with Skin Deep Productions and spinning under the name Dj Crash. A few years later he teamed up with Sub.Netwerk and Neighborhood.
He started his career making Trance and House music. His love for Hardstyle forced him to expand his knowledge of musical structure. After experimenting with different styles Neat3rmyer decided to create a totally different genre.
Infernal’s energy and passion can be felt in every mix. Rocking the dance floor with pounding rhythms and dirty synth-lines, he is sure to get bodies moving. Drawing on his influences from the 80’s to post 2000’s.